Tuesday 6 October 2020

Podcast: Hell's Rebels, part 4

QUIVER, MORTALS, for the next episode of our podcast IS NIGH!

Pathfinder Adventure Path: Hell's Rebels Part 1 - In Hell's Bright ...

Honestly, I've completely forgotten what happened in this one, so, uh... hope it was good. Shenanigans, certainly. Rolling really terribly is also a good bet.

Part four of the campaign is now up on Archive.org at Episode 004: Personal Snot Monster .

Since getting a new laptop, I've been having major issues with uploading. My internet tends to stick every so often, and either actually disconnect or think it's disconnected. If I'm not keeping a gimlet eye on the business to hastily disconnect and reconnect before anything times out, I end up having to try the whole upload again, which is obviously a huge pain. If anyone has suggestions for what might be up I'd be glad to hear it! My ISP hasn't changed so I don't think it can be that...

Direct Links

  1. Episode 001: Number My Thugs
  2. Episode 002: Technically She's Goop
  3. Episode 003: The Mediaeval Equivalent of a Zimmer Frame
  4. Episode 004: Personal Snot Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment