The Necropolitans decide surgery is the only option, in Episode 097: Neither of you have eyes
.The more the Necropolitans get to know Vomm, the more urgent it seems to get Jaal back as soon as possible. I, also, feel this. As GM, Vomm was okay for a short period but he palled quickly. But there was an obvious solution: the psychic surgery spell. Of course, just casting it would be no fun. No, no, what we really need is for the party to get in there and fix that brain themselves, dammit.
Normally, you can't use a spell like this on undead. I didn't really want to set a precedent (specifically, I didn't want them just learning the spell themselves and then trivialising any future sanity issues), so I required them to obtain an unusual component that altered the spell so it would work on the undead. They had to do this without revealing to the psychic what it was doing, since even polite undead are not generally welcome. Not that this lot are terribly polite, honestly. They're still teenagers mostly brought up by cults.
Direct Links
- RSS feed for all episodes
- Episode 001: Character Generation
- Master list of episodes
- Episode 007: Screaming blue murder from his waist (start of Castaways)
- Episode 023: Everyone knows that mummy octopi are not scared of cooking (start of Nautical Shenanigans)
- Episode 027: The crumpling noise you can hear was Book 2 (start of Nameless Ancients)
- Episode 049: Mint Ice Cream (start of Trouble in Cheliax)
- Episode 067: Or we'll come and eat you and your children (start of Road to Rachikan)
- Episode 074: Give me a butter knife and about three days (start of City in the Deep)
- Episode 088: I don’t want to try and explain why I’m covered in grease (start of Iris flashback)
- Episode 092: Someone that might have fetishes (start of Business in Belde)
- Episode 094: Like a dead, dead corpse (start of Makoa flashback)
- Episode 097: Neither of you have eyes (start of Inside Jaal's Brain) .

No comments:
Post a Comment