Teenaged Iris continues her first ever mission, in Episode 089: Bobbing for apples is not something I’m used to.
You might well notice some slight disconnect and confusion between the two halves of this mission, which happen because it ended up being three freaking years between them. This one actually occurred during 2023! I have hurled this second half back into the past with my godlike GM powers so they end up together in the podcast sequence.
Direct Links
- RSS feed for all episodes
- Episode 001: Character Generation
- Master list of episodes
- Episode 007: Screaming blue murder from his waist (start of Castaways)
- Episode 023: Everyone knows that mummy octopi are not scared of cooking (start of Nautical Shenanigans)
- Episode 027: The crumpling noise you can hear was Book 2 (start of Nameless Ancients)
- Episode 049: Mint Ice Cream (start of Trouble in Cheliax)
- Episode 067: Or we'll come and eat you and your children (start of Road to Rachikan)
- Episode 074: Give me a butter knife and about three days (start of City in the Deep)
- Episode 088: I don’t want to try and explain why I’m covered in grease (start of Iris flashback)

No comments:
Post a Comment