Thursday 27 June 2024

Necropolitans, episode 43: Pop that on a pedestal, socially

A tradition is born, as Jaal begins Performing The Ritual, in Episode 043: Pop That on a Pedestal, Socially. He will continue to do so, at every inadvisable opportunity, despite the best efforts of everyone. One day, perhaps it will be the correct choice.

I can't remember if this is where I started weaving Lovecraftian elements into the campaign - well, obviously I started when I invented this location, but hints started getting dropped here. More will emerge over the next, er, four years or so of the campaign. I have no idea how much of this the players have noticed yet.

Alas too late, I realise that the episode title should have been the far superior "I got nothin'; he ain't got bones".

Direct Links

  1. RSS feed for all episodes
  2. Episode 001: Character Generation
  3. Master list of episodes
  4. Episode 007: Screaming blue murder from his waist (start of Castaways)
  5. Episode 023: Everyone knows that mummy octopi are not scared of cooking (start of Nautical Shenanigans)
  6. Episode 027: The crumpling noise you can hear was Book 2 (start of Nameless Ancients)

No comments:

Post a Comment