Friday 19 March 2021

Pathfinder: Now your character can be fruit

I've just realised that in a massive oversight, I've forgotten to write about what is undoubtedly going to be the next big thing in gaming, a concept that will rock the dice-rolling world. Which is to say, the supplement I wrote about playable fruit classes for Pathfinder.

Obviously, this inexplicably-neglected area is just ripe for exploitation. I expect to see my efforts bearing considerable fruit in the near future, and have already begun planning the development of my gaming empire, once I secure the necessary seed funding. Having got the jump on the rest of the bunch, I hope to peel away into an unassailable lead. This supplement will form the core of my future work, and I am already planning GURPS Fruit, Fruit: the Ripening, and of course, Fruithammer and Boldly Grow!.

Okay I'll stop, I promise. But! You can check out Fruits of the Spirit on my DriveThruRPG store here, it's Pay What You Want. Reviews (of this or anything else) extremely appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment