Tuesday 8 December 2020

Podcast: Hell's Rebels, part 12

For loyal podcast listeners, hoorah! Another episode!

For loyal readers, sorry, I haven't had much time or inspiration for posts recently. I do have some ideas on the back burner, but work and general Life Stuff isn't exactly leisurely these last few months.

Pathfinder Adventure Path: Hell's Rebels Part 1 - In Hell's Bright ...

In which we feign artistic differences and our distraction is counter-distracted. If this rebellion business doesn't work out, though, I have a fallback plan now.

Part twelve of the campaign is now up on Archive.org at Episode 012: I think we found our bass player.

Direct Links

  1. RSS feed for all episodes
  2. Episode 001: Number My Thugs
  3. Episode 002: Technically She's Goop
  4. Episode 003: The Mediaeval Equivalent of a Zimmer Frame
  5. Episode 004: Personal Snot Monster
  6. Episode 005: By our powers combined
  7. Episode 006: There is honour amongst, ah... normal civilians
  8. Episode 007: You have it on good medical advice not to lick the ground
  9. Episode 008: Mmm, blobs of quivering flesh - my favourite
  10. Episode 009: A lot of papier-mâché
  11. Episode 010: Kamikaze ferrets and commando weasels
  12. Episode 011: It's such a horrible coincidence
  13. Episode 012: I think we found our bass player

No comments:

Post a Comment