Wednesday 17 September 2014

RPGaDay, day 17

Day 17: Funniest Game you’ve played

All our games are pretty funny, with the possible exception of Fiasco, but that was mostly because we weren't particularly enjoying it. Our Warhammer 40,000 games are hilarity itself (for me), so I probably have to go for that. Hellcats and Hockeysticks is possibly the only intentionally comic game we've played, and was fairly fun, but I was mostly stressing over attempting to remember the rules.

I suspect the intention here was "funniest game product you've played", but I haven't really played comedy games because we don't seem to own many. Aside from Paranoia (unplayed) or something similar, most games that set out to be funny seem to be storygames, which aren't our thing much.

No comments:

Post a Comment