Thursday 1 May 2014

Delayed Deathwatch

How annoying.

I've spent the last couple of weeks hammering away at more Deathwatch in an attempt to cut down my backlog - not least because there's some recent content I'd like to get up in more-or-less timely fashion to discuss while it's fresh, but don't want to leave older recordings hanging around any longer. Anyway, hot rough Fisting action is all ready to go, but Archive.org is being a pain and I haven't been able to upload the files. As I'll be away this weekend, it's likely to be at least next week before I can change that. A shame, I was really hoping to start posting the game.

2 comments:

  1. Archive.org are now looking into this, so I hope to get things up soonish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Archive.org is a wonderful web-site but it gives me guff as well since it's not supported by my main web browser.

    ReplyDelete